I have to be honest, I just don’t have it in me to be overly creative today so I am going to take the easy but FUN route and play THIS or THAT, a survey game that I have recently seen posted by Heather and Jessie.
This or That
1. Coke or Pepsi? I’m not proud of it but I do love me some Diet Pepsi. I don’t drink them everyday but even so it is probably something I should cut out. Maybe someday.
2. Caramel Apple or Cotton Candy? Caramel Apple!!! One of my favorite Fall desserts:-)
4. Salt or Pepper? This is a hard one because I think I like both equally. I will pick salt though, just because you can bake with it. Pepper, not so much.
5. Pudding or Yogurt? Yogurt all the way!!! Greek yogurt to be exact. I love that it tastes so good but also packs a punch of protein. Perfect snack in my opinion!
6. American or Provolone Cheese? Provolone. I love a good turkey and provolone sandwich. If I am being honest though, I am not one to turn down any cheese.
7. Cookies or Brownies? Cookies!!! Call me the cookie monster but they are definitely a weakness for me!
8. Pretzels or Chips? Pretzel Crisps!!!! Buffalo Wing being my very favorite:-)
9. Cake or Pie? I am going to say cupcakes!!! Red Velvet to be exact.
10. Oatmeal or Cereal? Oh my, this is a hard one. I love both so much, I’m going to have to call it a tie.
11. Mexican or Japanese? This one is easy!!! Without a doubt, Mexican!!
12. Chinese or Italian? Italian. I am always up for a good bowl of pasta.
13. Surf or Turf? I don’t really love seafood or red meat but if I had to choose, I would probably go with the surf.
14. Pizza or Pasta? Another hard one!! I don’t love the way pizza makes me feel but I do love the taste so pizza is today’s winner!!
15. Mustard or Ketchup? Mustard
16. Sandwich or Wrap? Wraps!! I love a good sandwich too, but wraps are just more fun.
17. Apples or Oranges? Apples. However, I am picky about them. I only like three varieties: Pink Lady’s, Jazz and Honey Crisp
18. Strawberries or Raspberries? Strawberries when they are in season. So sweet and juicy.
19. Blackberries or Blueberries? Blueberries!!! I love to pop those babies in my mouth like candy. Natures Candy!!!
20. Rice or Noodles? How about Quinoa?!
21. Spicy or Mild? Spicy!! I like my food with a little kick 😉
22. Salad or Soup? Salad in the Summer, Soup in the Winter.
23. Soup or Stew? I consider them the same thing.
24. Salted or Sweet Popcorn? Kettle Corn. I guess that means I like the sweet stuff.
25. Cauliflower or Broccoli? Broccoli. I like cauliflower, too but broccoli has a little more flavor.
26. Onion Rings or French Fries? Sweet potato fries!! So, So, So yummy!!
27. Burger or Hot Dog? Turkey Burger. Specifically, my spinach and feta turkey burgers. Oh yeahhhhh!!!
28. Popsicle or Ice Cream? Ice cream any day of the week!!
29. Coffee or Tea? I could never live without my morning coffee. I love the stuff.
30. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate.
31. Sausage or Bacon? I have a weakness for bacon. Real bacon. I hardly ever allow myself to eat it but it has to be one of the tastiest foods to ever touch my lips. Bacon, bacon, bacon!!!!
32. Peanut butter or almond butter? Creamy natural peanut butter.
33. Salty or Sweet? I can’t choose. I like and crave them equally.
34. Fried or Scrambled Eggs? Fried….on a sandwich!!
35. Waffles or Pancakes? I don’t eat either often but when I want a splurge, I am all about some good pancakes!!
Okay, time for you to participate!!! Pick a couple questions and leave your answers in the comment sections. Let’s see what we have in common!! 🙂