I don’t know about you but I just can’t stop thinking about Fall!
Maybe it is because of the loonnnggg Summer we have had(and are still having), maybe it’s because it is my favorite season of the year or MAYBE it is because I keep hearing everyone talk about all things pumpkin(latte’s especially)!! I have also seen quite a few Fall bucket item lists and loved the idea. In fact I love it so much that I decided to make one of my own!!!
Suzanne’s 2012 Fall Bucket List
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Make homemade apple sauce
- Carve a pumpkin
- Play in the leaves with my kids
- Make a pumpkin pie
- Drink a pumpkin beer
- Make a homemade pumpkin latte
- “Boo” a neighbor
- Trick or Treat with my kids
- Try candy corn M&M’s
- Make homemade caramel apple bites that I found on Pinterest
You can get really creative with your Fall bucket list with some of the cute templates out there that allow you to edit your list to fit your specific ideas and goals. I like this one that I found on Design Finch because it is cute but simple! Once you edit it, you can print it out and place it in an 8×10 frame or binder and start checking off as you complete each item! So much fun, don’t ya think?!!
- 25 minutes of incline walking on treadmill
- 3 supersets x 30 reps of
- reverse incline dumbbell rows
* This is from a workout called 5 factor fitness which I am going to share more about tomorrow!
What is on your Fall bucket list?